Updates to this blog will be intermittent, depending on WiFi access. Please enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when the blog is updated. Please add comments; select anonymous in the drop down menu.
Pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.
Saturday, 18 June 2011
Saturday 18th June....Legs on show
We cycled around the Island again today. Spot the squall on the left; the heavens opened a couple of minutes later, then after 10 minutes it was sunny again.
Nia is the one kitesurfing on the left.
Lighthouse at St. Martin
Local layabout, planning a raid on the churro stall..
Churros (I did need some help from the wolfhounds)
Just to point out - I played no part in the Churros incident - they were deep fried and covered in sugar - I think even a 30k cycle ride does not cancel those calories out!
Just to point out - I played no part in the Churros incident - they were deep fried and covered in sugar - I think even a 30k cycle ride does not cancel those calories out!
ReplyDelete